Thursday, November 06, 2008

More MLM Annoyances

Multiple streams of income do not come from the same business. One business can have multiple revenue sources, and indeed should have them. However, that is not the same as multiple streams of income.
Learn how to run a business, not annoy the frack out of people. Anyone interested in making more money is not your target market. Learn how to target your market. Let me give you a for instance:
I am interested in making more money. I have no interest in so called health products. I have some interest in financial products and services, but they must conform to my ideas, not the other way around. If it's a product, you can be that I'm going to see if I can find it cheaper online. If I can, why buy from you?
You have a business if you have marketing, sales, management and acccounting systems in place. Otherwise you have a hobby that might be profitable.

No comments:

Post a Comment